lunes, 5 de junio de 2017

Oral lesson

Mirando un poco algunos mensajes que tengo en Tumblr, la sugerencia en este se veía bastante interesante, así que unos días atrás me puse a terminarla y este fue el resultado, Mowgli recibiendo una lección muy importante de Bagheera.

Estoy seguro que el cachorro humano aprenderá esto muy bien...



Looking a bit some of the Tumblr messages I got, the suggestion in this one looked interesting, so days ago I gave it a try and here's the result, Mowgli having a very important lesson from Bagheera.

I'm sure the mancub will learn this one very well...


2 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Very hot! Bagheera is a good teacher. And I'm sure Mowgli will learn well this lesson.

    I can't wait to see other pictures of Mowgli. If I'll have other ideas, I'll commission you drawings.

    Giovanni

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks comrade. Bagheera sure is a good teacher, and this idea seemed good enough in order to give it a try.

      And sure, just I finish the commissions I'm working and we could talk about your. See ya...

      Borrar

Gracias por comentar, tu opinión es muy importante...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for comment, your opinnion is very important...